Meltblown Filter Media
Polypropylene Meltblown Filter Media
Polypropylene Meltblown Filter Media is produced to achieve high efficiency and narrow pore distribution, which is a great solution for liquid and air filtration applications.
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Polypropylene has a fiber diameter of only 1 – 10 microns, making it a preferable material in filtration applications
- High temperature resistance (up to 80°C )
- Compact and in one piece making it resistant to shedding
- The fixed pores structure and microscopic fibers provide integrity, efficiency and maximum retention of particles
- Material is rigid enough for the process of filtration
- The fibers help in clogging the smaller particles and improving the precision of the filter
- Polypropylene makes it free of anti static agents, surfactants, adhesives, and binders
- Particulate removal (liquid filtration and separation, contamination control, removal of particulates, and clarification).
- Lysate clearing (Protein purification, DNA / RNA extraction)