PLITEK® offers innovative part and process design solutions for some of the most challenging requirements. Starting with a consultative approach to understand your requirements, taking the time to understand the form, fit, and function of the product and its application, our technical specialists work with you every step of the product development process. We apply our engineering, materials, and manufacturing expertise to recommend the most suitable solution. From material selection assistance to design support and manufacturability, our team can help you solve tough product, cost, and manufacturing challenges. We are here to help you bring your product to market!
From testing concept ideas to large-scale manufacturing, we can help:
- Create concept prototypes
- Select materials
- Help overcome technical challenges
- Improve manufacturing efficiency
- Reduce material waste
- Optimize integration/assembly with your finished product
- Scalable optimized production
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) testing
- First Article Inspection Report (FAIR)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- PLITEK® Process Validation: Installation Qualification(IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ)
Explore our converting capabilities:
Explore Services Case Studies
Learn how we’ve helped our customers with a range of engineering and manufacturing services.
PLITEK® is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified global converting leader.